From a small seed sown, 4 decades ago the institution has risen to a big tree, all through relentless efforts of its founders members, qualified faculties and students, who have left no stone unturned to bring laurels, trophies and citations in the field of education.
With humble beginnings in 1978, Guru Gobind Singh Foundation was formed by prominent and illustrious Sikh residents of Nasik, as worthy followers of the great saint soldier “Guru Gobind Singh”. The foundation set upon itself the aim of imparting high quality education with culture activities, ethics and social commitment to students.
Located in 12 acres Guru Gobind Singh Foundation houses 3 Institutes, Guru Gobind Singh Public School, Guru Gobind Singh Polytechnic and Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering & Research Centre with Ultra-Modern Infrastructure and Green Campus.
All Institutes are equipped with state and art Laboratories for Students to the pursuit of educational and creative activities for overall development of the personality.
Education at GGSF has never been a business venture, but a noble profession. We believe that dedication, hard work and professionalism invariably produce positive results.
Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering and Research Centre, Nashik is one of the best upcoming technical institutions under the Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune offering four years degree courses in Civil, Computer, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering incepted by the foundation in the year 2013-14. It has very strong Industry Institute Partnership Cell for skilling the students on various value addition courses in association with industries like Siemens India and Bosch.
Salient features of GCOERC:
- Strong team of highly qualified, experienced and committed Teaching Faculty
- Latest Modern Equipment in laboratories in every department
- Dedicated 100 Mbps leased line, Wi-Fi enabled internet campus
- Elaborate monitoring of campus through strategically installed CCTV cameras for full-proof security
- Well stocked main and e-libraries with more than 5500+ books, Access to 900+ On-line journals and 33 printed journals
- Well-furnished Seminar Hall in each department
- Purposefully designed 400+ capacity Auditorium
- Book-bank scheme, open access to e-books and e-journals and digital library
- Excellent Bus, Cafeteria and Sports facilities for Students as well as Staff, special tutors for Yoga and Spoken English throughout the semesters
- Pure and Safe RO-drinking water for students and staff all over the campus
- Separate and well-furnished hostels for boys and girls
- Cafeteria serves variety of Indian and fast-food
- Many Skill Development courses under PMKVY scheme.
- Joint Certification Courses from Bosch and Siemens under Institute Industry Partnership.
An institute striving for excellence in providing transformative academic education and stimulating environment for research to enhance skills for developing intellectuals and to inculcate quality education with social and technical knowledge which will benefit the society and industrial challenges.
- To be a technical educational Institute in transforming aspiring engineers through rigorous course work and technical skills .
- To benchmark with the best global standards of quality education
- To enhance commitment of the faculty, staff and students by inculcating the spirit of inquiry, team work and professionalism
- Establish a centre of excellence to enhance academia-industry partnership, work on collaborative projects, and develop new products, services and patents.
- To develop globally competent students by enhancing indigenous technologies and inculcate entrepreneurship in them.
- Student centric learning
- Professional development
- Integrity and ethics
- Innovation and flexibility
- Team work and collaboration
We Transform Youngsters by Creating Intellectuals and Innovative Learners with social Commitment.
It is my honor to welcome you to the website of Guru Gobind Singh Foundation’s Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering and Research Centre, Nashik established in 2013, with an objective of providing quality education. Institute is striving for excellence in providing scientific and technical education by providing state of the art facilities and infrastructure. Being located inside Foundation’s Khalsa Educational Complex on Wadala-Pathardi Road,Indira Nagar Annexe,the Institute is easily accessible from all corners of Nashik with Amabad and Satpur industrial belt in near vicinity.
The highly qualified members of the management, most of them are successful entrepreneur with industrial background is the prominent feature of this institute. They are the major source of inspiration to all of us to make this institute one of the best institutions in the field of technical education.
We are working with clear vision of making students from our Institute capable of meeting requirement of the industries with social commitment. For this beside academics, we lay great emphasis on all round development of students by qualified faculty, experts and professional trainers. Students are given additional exposure through industrial visits, seminars, training sessions, community visits and competitions. To upgrade the skills of students as per industry requirement we are starting Skill Development Centre in collaboration with Bosch and Siemens.
As the Principal, I feel a real sense of privilege in having an opportunity to lead this outstanding institute and more than happy to invite you to make a visit to it.
Dr. Neelkanth G. Nikam
Message From Vice Principal’s Desk
Warm greetings and welcome to GGSF’s GCOERC website.
The world is looking at us so seriously today because we have one of the largest youth populations in the world. By educating them, giving them self-worth and the confidence to know what they can achieve and deliver.
With Team GCOERC are passionate to achieve global excellence in knowledge economy. The knowledge economy that has emerged internationally needs both managerial and technical skills derived from appropriate training and exposure to real world challenges. We continuously endeavour to transform our vision into action through active participation of both students and teachers in areas of relevance.
Strong foundation provided to our students in definitive areas of engineering offer them an edge not only to face competition but also to provide more viable solutions.
We in GCOERC impart the sense of responsibility on the emerging generation and committed to groom human resource to meet today’s challenges and to-morrow’s opportunities.
Once again I take this opportunity to invite to visit our website and also our campus.
Dr. S D Kalpande
MANAGING COMMITTEE 2018-2022 for GGSF
|1||Birdi Gurdev Singh||President|
|2||Anand Harjit Singh||Sr. V. President|
|3||Devgan Gyanchand||V. President|
|4||Chhabra Balbir Singh||Secretary|
|5||Ghatode Harbans Singh||Sr. Jt. Secretary|
|6||Seble Baljeet Singh||Jt. Secretary|
|7||Kochhar Surinder Singh||Treasurer|
|8||Gujral Kulwinder Singh||Member|
|9||Gujral Jatinder Singh||Member|
|10||Sachdev Kultaran Singh||Member|
|11||Saluja Ameeta Kaur||Member|
|12||Sahni Bhujbalbir Singh||Member|
|13||Birdi Kuljeet Singh||Member|
|14||Saluja Raghbir Singh||Member|
|16||Anand Ranjeet Singh||Member|
|17||Keer Jasvinder Singh||Member|
|18||Ghatode Inderjeet Singh||Member|
|19||Bhamre Inderpal Singh||Member|
Board of Governors for Institute
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Description|
|01||S. Gurdev Singh Birdi||Chairman||Chairperson of the Management of Guru Gobind Singh Foundation, Nashik|
|02||S. Permindur Singh||Member||Nominee of Management|
|03||S. Balbir Singh Chhabra||Member||Nominee of Management|
|04||S. Gyanchand Devgan||Member||Nominee of Management|
|05||S. Kuljeet Singh Birdi||Member||Nominee of Management|
|06||Dr. V. B. Gaikawad||Member||Nominee of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Presently Principal of KTHM College, Nashik.|
|07||Dr. Amit Dutta, Regional Officer, WRC, AICTE, Mumbai (Ex – Officio)||Member||Nominee of AICTE|
|08||Prof. D. P. Nathe, Joint Director of Technical Education, RO, Nashik, Govt. of Maharashtra||Member||Nominee of Govt. of Maharashtra|
|09||Mr. Avinash Shirode||Member||Industrialist / Technologist Nominated by AICTE|
|10||Mrs. Apurva Jakhadi||Member||Industrialist / Technologist Nominated by State Govt.|
|11||Dr. Shyamkumar Kalpande||Member||Nominee of Management|
|12||Dr. Chandrashekhar Mohod||Member||Nominee of Management|
|13||Dr. Neelkanth Nikam||Member Secretary||Nominee of Management|
College Development Committee for Institute
|Sr. No.||Name of the Member||Designation||Description|
|1.||S. Gurdev Singh Birdi||Chairperson||Chairperson of the management|
|2.||S. Permindur Singh||Member||CEO Guru Gobind Singh Foundation|
|3.||S. Balbeer Singh Chhabra||Member||Nomination by Management from the Field of Industry|
|4.||Mr. Gyanchand Devgan||Member||Nomination by Management from the Field of Research|
|5.||S. Kuljeet Singh Birdi||Member||Nomination by Management from the Field of Education|
|6.||Mr. Gopal Lal||Member||Nomination by Management from the Field of Social Service|
|7.||Dr. S. D. Kalpande||Member||Teaching Representative|
|8.||Dr. C. D. Mohod||Member||Teaching Representative|
|9.||Dr. V. M. Natraj||Member||Teaching Representative|
|10.||Prof. S. P. Sonar||Member||Teaching Representative|
|11.||Mr. M. G. Koli||Member||Non Teaching Representative|
|12.||Prof. M. S. Patil||Member||Coordinator (IQAC)|
|13.||President of Student Council||Member||Ex-officio|
|14.||Secretary Student Council||Member||Ex-officio|
|15.||Dr. N. G. Nikam||Member – Secretary||Principal|
|Academic Year||First Year||Direct Second Year|
|2015-16||Rs. 50330/-||Rs. 61900/-|
|2016-17||Rs. 51500/-||Rs. 51500/-|
|2017-18||Rs. 57000/-||Rs. 57000/-|
|2018-19||Rs. 61000/-||Rs. 61000/-|
|2019-20||Rs. 68000/-||Rs. 61000/-|
- FRA Proposal Academic Year 2016-17 & 2017-18
- FRA Proposal Academic Year 2018-19
- FRA Proposal Academic Year 2019-20
For more details visit: www.sssamiti.org
Mandatory Disclosure 2018 -19
PERSPECTIVE / STRATEGIC / DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2018-19 to 2022-23
The institution has developed a strategic plan for the overall development of the institution. The strategic plan encompass all aspects of growth which includes augment of state of art infrastructure, faculty development, students employability related training. These are stated as Perspective/Strategic/Development Plan as below,
- Motivating faculty to go for higher studies like PhD.
- Identifying and appointing faculty with PhD qualification to fill up the post of higher cadre.
- Enhancing Research and Development, testing and consultancy activities by creating the facilities and motivating the faculty.
- Continuing best practices of Faculty development, value addition courses to students, entrepreneurship development and soft skill development courses.
- Formation and registration of the Alumni Association and organizing various activities under it.
- Developing the institute so as to get higher ranking from various agencies like National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF).
- Getting institute accredited from NAAC/NBA
- Initiating establishment of incubation center for entrepreneurship and startups.
- Variation of intake of present courses and addition of UG/PG courses as per the need of the society/industry.
- Establishment of center of excellence for Mechatronics in association with the renowned industry.
- Emerging as one of the best institute at state/nation level.
Guru Gobind Singh Foundation’s Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering And Research Centre, Nashik established in 2013 with total intake of 300 is offering four year Bachelor Of Engineering in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering , approved by and affiliated to following competent authorities :
- Trust Registration
- First Approval by AICTE, DTE, SPPU
- All India Council For Technical Education,Delhi
- Government Of Maharshtra
- Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly Known As University Of Pune)
AICTE EOA Report
Savitribai Phule Pune University