Aims and Objectives of Alumni Association:
- To extend the help to the students of Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering And Rc for placement and industrial training.
- To act as a bridge between college and the industries for interaction on new developments in different disciplines of engineering.
- To assist the college to promote R & D activities, testing and consultancy.
- To encourage the students from this college by awarding prizes to meritorious students showing bright performance in the field of education, sports and cultural.
- To enrich the central library by donating books and also by subscribing journals in the field of engineering and technology.
- To extend every possible help to the college authorities for overall progress of the institution.
- To organize programmes on personality development, interview technique and leadership development, education in health science , yoga , literature, sports etc.
- To invite the past students to guide the present students.
- To guide the students for competitive examinations.
We aim to be a prominent, respected organization whose members make meaningful contributions to GCOERC the lives of its citizens and each other.
Our mission is to mobilize the power of the alumni for positive change: to strength of GCOERC society, to improve standards of living, and to help alumni better achieve their goals.
To provide alumni with resources, relationships and opportunities that help them make contributions of immediate and enduring value.
ALUMINI FEEDBACK FORM
List of Events
|Sr.No.||Year||Title of Event||Level Of Event||Objective||Date and duration|
|1||2017-2018||Interactive Session by Alumnus||Institute||Interaction Of Alumni with Junior about successful exploitation of new ideas to a business being able to improve its processes, bring new and improved ideas||22nd January 2018(One Day)|
|2||2017-2018||Alumni Meet – 2017-2018||Institute||The alumni meet aims to foster a sense of community among alumni, while supporting a sense of connectedness back to the institution feeling||3rd March 2018(One Day)|
|3||2017-2018||Career Counselling Session||District||Career Counselling is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make career, educational, and life decisions.||26th July 2018(One Day)|
Executive Body Committee of Alumni Association
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Phone number||Email id||Address|
|1||Sahani Taranjeet Singh Bhujbalbir Singh (Alumni)||Presidentemail@example.com||01-Tavprasad Gurunanak Housing Socity Suchita Nagar Mumbai – Agara Highway Nashik|
|2||Jha Bipinkumar Gulabchandra (Alumni)||Vice firstname.lastname@example.org||House No.3,Villege-Chananpura|
|3||Chowdhary Parneetkaur Mohindarsingh (Alumni)||Secretaryemail@example.com||Fl-5 Maha-Abishek Apt Singhada Talao Gurudwara Road Nashik.|
|4||Shinde Gaurav Hemant (Alumni)||Treasurerfirstname.lastname@example.org||1 Nisargchhaya Appt. Vadala Pathardi Road Van Vaibhav Colony Indira Nagar Nashik-422009|
|5||Jorvekar Ankush Dnyaneshwar(Alumni)||Student Memberemail@example.com||Vadner dumal,near Mari Mata Temple Nashik-422113|
|6||Shirsath Pranali M.(Alumni)||Student Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||C4 Gagandeep Society bella D’Soza Road Nashik road Nashik-422101|
|7||Joshi Anushri Kiran(Alumni)||Student Memberemail@example.com||Vandana Aptm Behind Janalakshmi Bank Saimik Nagar Ganagapur Road Nashik-422013|
|8||Joshi Premraj Padmraj(Alumni)||Student Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org||Maharana Pratap Chowk Mahale Nagar Cidco Nashik-422009|
|9||Mr.Dhananjay Desale(Alumni)||Satff Advisor (Civil Dept.)||email@example.com||Guru Gobind Singh College Of Engineering and RC ,Nashik|