INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
In pursuance of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the post-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of evaluation procedures
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC, to be submitted to NAAC
IQAC will facilitate / contribute:
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture.
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices.
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning.
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs.
- Build an organised methodology of documentation and internal communication.
- Industrial Visits
- Development of Laboratories
- NPTEL courses
- Use of DELLNET
- Motivational Seminars
- Internal Academic Audit
- Parent Meet
- Student Feedback
- Conferences/Seminars/Workshop on Technology
- Value Added courses
- Add-on courses
- Entrepreneurship Development Seminars
IQAC Best Practices
- Lab Enhancement
- Academic Enhancement through Academic Diary
- Feedback System
- Enhancement in course File Content
- Use of Digital Teaching Learning Material
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
|Sr. No.||Designation||Name of the member||Description|
|1||Chairperson||Dr. Neelkanth Nikam||Head of the Institution|
|2||Member||Mr. Permindur Singh||Member from Management|
|3||Member||Mr. Balbir Singh Chabbra||Member from Industry|
|4||Member||Mr. Gopal Lal||Member from Local Society|
|5||Member||Dr. Shyamkumar Kalpande||Academic Dean|
|6||Member||Dr. Chandrashekhar Mohod||HOD Mechanical Department|
|7||Member||Dr. V. M. Natraj||HOD Civil Department|
|8||Member||Mrs. Sapana Sonar||HOD Electrical Department|
|9||Member||Mr. Sandeep Shukla||HOD BES Department|
|10||Member||Mr. Manoj Koli||Administrative Officer|
|11||Member||Mr. Abhishek Lahare||Student (BE Mechanical)|
|12||Member||Mr. Bipin Kumar Jha||Alumni|
|13||Member||Mr. Milind Patil||Assistant Professor|
RTI Committee (Right to Information Committee)
As per the Right to Information Act 2005, of Central Government, following are the members of Committee for Right to Information at Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering and Research Centre, Nashik;
Mr. Permindur Singh
(Chief Executive Officer)
Dr. Neelkanth G. Nikam
Mr. Manoj G. Koli
|Assistant Information Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
As per the requirement of AICTE/DTE/Savitribai Phule Pune University, Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering & Research Centre, Nashik has constituted the Minority Cell for the Academic Year 2018-19 to provide an environment that supports diversity and respects everyone regardless of color, religious belief or cultures and also commits to ensuring protection of everyone including minorities and acting as per the provisions of constitution of India in such matters.
|1||Dr. Neelkanth Nikam||Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. Sandeep Shukla||HOD, Basic Engg. Science||Coordinator|
|3||Mr. Swapnil Kondo||Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engg.||Member Secretory|
|4||Mr. Dhananjay Desale||Assistant Professor, Civil Engg.||Member|
|5||Mr. Anuj Pandey||Assistant Professor, Electrical Engg.||Member|
|6||Mr Khushal Pratik Ajay||Student, BE Mechanical Engg.||Student Member|
|7||Mr. Shaikh Meeran Addul Wahab||Student, BE Civil Engg.||Student Member|
|8||Mr. Manoj Koli||Registrar||Member|
|9||Mr. Satbir Singh Hundal||Office Representative||Member|
The Cell will take care of Minorities with respect to:-
- The minority cell will help student and faculty belonging to religious minority including Christion, Muslim, Jain, Shikh etc. for their academic development.
- The committee will educate all the students, parents about various scholarship scheme available for minorities under State and Central Govt.
- All concerned are requested to take note of above and approach the Principal / any of member(s) of the committee about the grievance, if any, in writing.
As per the requirement of AICTE/DTE/Savitribai Phule Pune University, Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering & Research centre, Nashik has Constituted the OBC cell for the Academic Year 208-19 to Provide an environment that supports diversity and respects everyone regardless of colour, religious belief or cultures and also commits to ensuring protection of everyone including Other Backward Class ad acting as per the provisions of constitution of India in such matters.
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Status||Contact Details|
|1||Dr. Nikam Neelkanth G.||Principal||Chairman||9689908274|
|2||Mr. Khandare Rohit S.||Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engg.||Member Secretary||8149596761|
|3||Mr. Dhande Ketan V.||Assistant Professor, Mechanical Engg.||Member||9923209706|
|4||Mr. Desale Dhananjay||Assistant Professor, Civil Engg.||Member||9420014055|
|5||Ms. Jadhav Pallavi S.||Assistant Professor, Electrical Engg.||Member||9595769412|
|6||Mr. Purney Saurabh R.||Student, TE Mechanical||Student Member||8698884231|
|7||Ms. Ahire Pratiksha G||Student, TE Electrical||Student Member||9767594265|
|8||Mr. Aniket Gadekar||Student, SE Civil||Student Member||7757990871|
The cell will take care of OBC students with respect to: –
- The OBC cell will help students and faculty belonging to other backward class for their academic development.
- The committee will educate students, parents about various scholarship schemes available for OBC’s under state and Central Govt.
- All concerned are requested to take note of above and approach the Principal / any of member(s) of committee about the grievance, if any, in writing.
Student’s Council (2018-19)
As per circular 261/2017 by SPPU, Pune
|Sr.no||Name of Member & Designation||Particulars of Members||Committee Designation|
|1||Dr. N. G. Nikam||Principal||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Swapnil Kondo||Faculty Mechanical Engineering||Student Development officer||Member|
|3||Mr. Deepak D. Patil||Faculty Mechanical Engineering||National Service Scheme officer (NSS)||Member|
|4||Mr.Chetan Joshi||Faculty Civil Engineering||I/C Physical Director||Member|
|5||Ms.Gauri S Pansare||Student BE Civil Engineering||Council Secretary||Member|
|6||Mr.Rupesh More||Student BE Mechanical Engineering||Sports Secretary||Member|
|7||Ms. Pallavi Maghji||Student BE Electrical Engineering||Cultural Secretary||Member|
|8||Ms. Vaishnavi Dabhade||Student BE Mechanical Engineering||Ladies Representative||Member|
|9||Ms.Shraddha Baviskar||Student TE Civil Engineering||Ladies Representative||Member|
|10||Mr. Gajanan Suryawanshi||Student BE Civil Engineering||NSS Students Represntative||Member|
|11||Ms.Vaishali Chakor||Student BE Civil Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
|12||Mr. Himalaya Mahajan||Student BE Mechanical Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
|13||Mr.Rohan Tidme||Student BE Electrical Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
|14||Ms. Vaishnavi Dabhade||Student BE Mechanical Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
|15||Mr.Tushar Amrutkar||Student BE Civil Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
|16||Ms. Vaibhavi Mohite||Student TE Electrical Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
|17||Mr. Akash P. Rajput||Student TE Mechanical Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
|18||Ms. Manorama Jadhav||Student TE Civil Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
|19||Mr. Aditya Ravindran||Student SE Electrical Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
|20||Mr. Anuj Kapoor||Student FE Engineering||Class Representative||Member|
Anti Ragging Committee 2018-19
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation||Destination at Committee|
|1||Permindur Singh||C.E.O||Appellate Officer|
|3||Mr. A.G.Chaudhari||Rector, Boys Hostel||Member Secretary|
|4||Dr. C.D.Mohod||HOD, Mechanical Engg||Member|
|5||Dr. V.M.Natraj||HOD, Civil Engg||HOD, Civil Engg|
|6||Ms. S.P.Sonar||HOD, Electrical Engg||Member|
|7||Mr. S.G.Shukla||HOD, Basic Engineering Science||Member|
|8||Ms. N.R. Khaire||Librarian||Member|
|9||Mr. M.G. Koli||Registrar||Member|
|10||Ms. S.H. Deore||Rector, Ladies Hostel||Member|
|11||Mr. H.B.Tambat||Transportation In Charge||Member|
|12||Mr. P. C. Bhoye||Civil Administration: Sr.PI, Indira Nagar, Nashik||Member|
|13||Mr. Ganesh Dhemse||Media Representative||Member|
|14||Mr. BaljeetSingh Seble||Representative from NGO||Member|
|15||Mr. Shouche Bhanudas||Legal Advisor||Member|
|16||Mr. Arun Ramkrishna Trimbake||Security Officer||Member|
INTERNAL COMPLAINTS CELL 2018-19
Women’s Grievance Cell
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation||Designation at Committee|
|1||Permindur Singh||C.E.O.||Appellate Officer|
|3||Ms.V.S.Bhalerao||Faculty, Civil Engg||Member Secretary|
|4||Ms. L. M.Godbole||Faculty, Electrical Engg||Member|
|5||Ms. P.K.Bachhav||Faculty, Basic Engineering Science||Member|
|6||Ms. V.A.Avad||Faculty, Mechanical Engg||Member|
|8||Ms. S. S.Jadhav||Non Teaching -Representative||Member|
|9||Adv. Minal Kenge||Outside Representative||Member|
|10||Sayyed Shirin Niyaz Ali||Outside Representative||Member|
|Sr. No.||Name of Staff||Particulars of Members||Committee Designation||Contact|
|2||Dr. S. D. Kalpande||Vice Principal||Member||9665394892 email@example.com|
|3||Dr. C.D. Mohod||HOD, Mechanical Engineering||Member||9850970325 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Dr. V. M. Natraj||HOD, Civil Engineering||Member||9850188760 email@example.com|
|5||Ms. S. P. Sonar||HOD, Electrical Engineering||Member||7767646907 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Mr. S. G. Shukla||FE Coordinator||Member||9422777230 email@example.com|
|7||Mr. M. G. Koli||Registrar||Member||8698041166 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Mr. S.H.Kondo||Faculty, Mechanical Engg||Member||8806664601 email@example.com|
|9||Mr. M.A.Amritkar||Faculty, Basic Engineering Science||Member Secretary||9049412066 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Appellate Officer : Permindur Singh, C.E.O., GGSF, Nashik|
|SR. NO.||COMMITTEE MEMBER||PROFESSION||CONTACT NO.||EMAIL ID|
|1||Adv. Mohan Bakshi||Advocateemail@example.com|
|3||Dr. S.B. Wagh||Teachingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Dr. Asha Veruradkar||Teachingemail@example.com|
|5||Mrs. Prajkta Baste||Teachingfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Grievance Registration Form
SC – ST Cell
As per the requirement of AICTE/DTE/Savitribai Phule Pune University, Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering & Research Centre, Nashik has constituted the SC – ST Cell for the Academic Year 2018-19. This cell is established to help the students of SC/ST categories to integrate with the mainstream and to solve difficulties they are experiencing.
|Sr. No.||Name||Designation||Status||Contact Details|
|1||Dr. Neelkanth Nikam||Principal||Chairperson||96899908274|
|2||Mr. Vishwas Gaikwad||Assistant Professor, Basic Engg. Science||Member Secretory||9158832004|
|3||Mr. Rahul Paikrao||Assistant Professor, Civil Engg.||Member||8390684751|
|4||Mr. Umesh Patil||Scholarship Officer||Member||9011770011|
|5||Miss Sandhya Gangurde||Student, TE Civil||Student Member||9130217625|
|6||Mr. Vikiraj Kadale||Student, BE Electrical||Student Member||8855850069|
Objectives of SC-ST cell are:-
- To counsel and guide SC / ST students about scholarship programs.
- To counsel and guide SC / ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues.