Department of Computer Engineering
The department of Computer Engineering is committed to the cause of growth and advancement of computer related technologies. The department will commence from 2019-20 with the aim of acquainting students with the latest trends in Computer Engineering. The Department has faculty members with both industrial and academic experience. Students are also taught a spectrum of programming languages, spanning assembly language programming, C, Java, C++, .Net and operating systems like UNIX and Windows.
The undergraduate program in Computer Engineering is essentially aimed at equipping a student with excellent programming and system related competencies.
Program Outcomes (POs) :
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Department of Basic Engineering Science (First Year Engineering)
|Sr. No.||Description||Number||Size (sq. m.)|
|Sr. No.||Name of Laboratory||Area in Sq. mt.|
The following is the list of Special Purpose Equipment’s
|Sr. No.||Name Of Aid||Total No.|
Teaching Faculty Information
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Specialization||Qualification||Experience in Years||Email ID|
|1||Mr. Sandeep G. Shukla||Asst. Professor||Information Technology||M.Tech.(IT)||11 Yearsemail@example.com|
|2||Mrs. Charushila D. Patil||Asst. Professor||Computer Engineering||M.E(Computer)||15 Yearsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Mrs. Pradnya K Bachhav||Asst. Professor||Computer Engineering||M.E(Computer)||7 Yearsemail@example.com|
|4||Ms. Megha K. Shinde||Asst. Professor||Computer Engineering||M.E(Computer)||3 Yearsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Non-Teaching Faculty Information
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Designation||Specialization||Qualification||Experience in Years|
|1||Mr.Vilas Kuyate||Tech. Asst.||Computer||Diploma in Computer||7 years||2 years|
|2||Ms. Ankita N. Gore||Lab Asst.||Computer||Diploma in Computer|
|3||Mr.Rahul Udawant||IT Asst.||Computer||MCM/MCA||2 Years||6 Years|
Area : 150 Sq. M.
Area : 132 Sq. M.
|Sr. No.||Region||Diploma / Degree||Institute Name||DTE Code||Description of MOU||Date of MOU|
|1||Nashik||Degree||Guru Gobind Singh College of Engineering and Research Centre, Nashik||5418||Studenting Era
Type of services