In pursuance of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment & accreditation & quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, NAAC proposes that every accredited institution should establish an NAAC (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system & work towards realisation of the goals of quality enhancement & sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent & catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the post-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts & measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for:
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
|Sr. No.||Designation||Name of the member||Description|
|1||Chairperson||Dr. Neelkanth Nikam||Head of the Institution|
|2||Member||Mr. Permindur Singh||Member from Management|
|3||Member||Mr. Balbir Singh Chabbra||Member from Industry|
|4||Member||Mr. Gopal Lal||Member from Local Society|
|5||Member||Dr. Shyamkumar Kalpande||Academic Dean|
|6||Member||Dr. Chandrashekhar Mohod||HOD Mechanical Department|
|7||Member||Dr. V. M. Natraj||HOD Civil Department|
|8||Member||Mr. Harshal Chaughule||HOD Electrical Department|
|9||Member||Mr. Sandeep Shukla||HOD Computer Department|
|10||Member||Mr. Vishwas M. Gaikwad||HOD BES Department|
|11||Member||Mr. Manoj Koli||Administrative Officer|
|12||Member||Mr. Abhishek Lahare||Alumni|
|13||Member||Mr. Bipin Kumar Jha||Alumni|
|14||Member||Mr. Milind Patil||Assistant Professor|
Significant contributions made by IQAC during the year 2020-21
• AQAR – Preparation and Submission for the Year 2018-19 and 2019-20
• Stake holders feed back taken and analyzed.
• Successful NBA accreditation of the Mechanical Engineering Program.
• Organized International Conference ICRCMI-2021 in the month of March 2021.
• Development and Submission of Research Proposal to various funding agencies More than 15 FDP/STTP/Workshops were organized .
• Previously applied patents were now taken up for the examination and grant process .
• Various Social and Environmental activities were conducted through AASTHA forum of the institute and NSS.