Back to Top
- Electrical Engineering
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
- Graduate will be able to apply technical knowledge & skills in multidisciplinary environment.
- Graduate will able to design & develop electrical system.
- Graduate will be competent to develop career with lifelong learning.
Programme Outcomes (POs):
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, Electrical Engineering fundamentals to get the solution for different engineering problems.
- Identify, formulate and analyze different Electrical Engineering problems and reaching sustained conclusion using the principle of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering fundamentals.
- Design the solutions for different electrical engineering problems, components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate considerations & social aspects.
- Use knowledge of Electrical Engineering which includes design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information to provide valid conclusions.
- Apply appropriate techniques, resources, modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with understanding of the limitations.
- Use appropriate knowledge to assess society welfare and consequent responsibility relevant to professional engineering practices.
- Understand the impact of professional engineering solution in social and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge, and need for sustainable development.
- Apply ethical principles and responsibilities commit to professional engineering practices for the society.
- Function effectively as an individual, a member or leader in diversity and multi disciplinary fields.
- Communicate effectively in professional engineering activities with society to understand and write effective reports, presentations with clear interpretation
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of engineering management skills with understanding financial aspects in multi disciplinary environments.
- Recognize the social needs and prepare it for lifelong learning in the growing technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes:
Course Outcomes: Click here
- Graduate will able to apply knowledge & skills in the field of renewable energy.
- Graduate will able to utilize knowledge in the field of automation.